Wednesdays @ 7:30 pm
Royal Rangers is a mentoring program for future men. We provide Christlike character formation and servant leadership development for boys and young men in a highly relational and fun environment. Our mission is to evangelize, equip, and empower the next generation of Christlike men and lifelong servant leaders.
The Royal Rangers program is defined by the core principles upon which it was built. These core principles of evangelism, discipleship, leadership, achievement, and service are represented by our pledge, code, motto, and emblem.
Ranger Leadership: George Copeland Jr. , Jesse Burden, Christopher Gray, and Aaron Belch
Would you like to say "yes" to the plan Jesus has for your life?
Here are three simple steps:
1. Be sorry for the wrong things you have done
2. Pray and ask Jesus to forgive you.
3. Ask Jesus to be with you always.
Mpact Girls Clubs is a program for winning girls to Jesus Christ through love and acceptance. Mpact Girls Clubs provides an environment of support and accountability while helping girls to develop their gifts and abilities. In addition, girls build lifelong relationships with mentors who encourage girls to be spiritual leaders.
1. To win girls to Jesus Christ through love and acceptance
2. To teach them to obey everything Jesus commanded us—developing girls spiritually and mentally
3. To provide encouragement, support, and accountability through lasting Christian relationships
4. To provide an environment for girls to develop their gifts and abilities
5. To acquaint them with the Great Commission of Jesus Christ our Lord
You're Part of God's Plan!
In the Bible, Jeremiah 29:11 says, "'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Did you know Jesus has an awesome plan for your life?
He came and died for your sins so that you may live with Him forever in Heaven. He loves you so much that He wants to give you hope for your life and a future you can look forward to.
"Suffer the little children, and forbid them not to come unto me..." Matt 19:14
Children's Church is provided during our Worship services for children ages 4 through 10 years of age. Children enjoy Bible based teaching, crafts, and activities.
Nursery is also provided for babies and children up to 3 years of age.
Sunday School begins at 9:30 am each Sunday morning. Classes are
provided for nursery through adult ages.